Previous Next
Record 62/63
Description 
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church is located on Bridge Street West, near the corner of the Belleville Road. After the amalgamation of many of the Methodist and Presbyterian churches to form the United Church of Canada (1925) the building was no longer required and for many years was used as a Masonic Temple.
St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Napanee -Exhibit #1: The Les Jones Collection of Postcard Scans
Image
Napanee Presbyterian Church

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ When using this image, the credit information should be in the following format: Lennox and Addington Historical Society, Jones Collection

Questions and comments? Contact the Lennox and Addington Historical Society.    webmaster@lennoxandaddingtonhistoricalsociety.ca
Last modified on: October 09, 2008