St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Napanee
Scans of Postcards

Previous Next Scans of Postcards Exhibit Page Home Search
Record 62/63
Image
Enlarge Image
Collection Lennox and Addington Historical Society
Date of photo Circa 1910
Description St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church is located on Bridge Street West, near the corner of the Belleville Road. After the amalgamation of many of the Methodist and Presbyterian churches to form the United Church of Canada (1925) the building was no longer required and for many years was used as a Masonic Temple.
Neg # J-064
Subjects Churches
Architecture
Title St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, Napanee
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ When using this image, the credit information should be in the following format: Lennox and Addington Historical Society, Jones Collection

Questions and comments? Contact the Lennox and Addington Historical Society.    webmaster@lennoxandaddingtonhistoricalsociety.ca
Last modified on: October 09, 2008