Previous Next
Record 34/63
Description 
Foresters' Island "On Line of Bay of Quinte Railway". Buildings erected by Dr Oronhyatekha (1841-1907) visible behind trees. The main building was an orphanage, used by the Independent Order of Foresters.
Foresters Island from the water -Exhibit #1: The Les Jones Collection of Postcard Scans
Image
Foresters' Island

COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ When using this image, the credit information should be in the following format: Lennox and Addington Historical Society, Jones Collection

Questions and comments? Contact the Lennox and Addington Historical Society.    webmaster@lennoxandaddingtonhistoricalsociety.ca
Last modified on: October 09, 2008