Foresters Island from the water
Scans of Postcards

Previous Next Scans of Postcards Exhibit Page Home Search
Record 34/63
Image
Enlarge Image
Collection Lennox and Addington Historical Society
Date of photo Circa 1908
Description Foresters' Island "On Line of Bay of Quinte Railway". Buildings erected by Dr Oronhyatekha (1841-1907) visible behind trees. The main building was an orphanage, used by the Independent Order of Foresters.
Neg # J-034
People Oronhyatekha
Title Foresters Island from the water
COPYRIGHT INFORMATION ~ When using this image, the credit information should be in the following format: Lennox and Addington Historical Society, Jones Collection

Questions and comments? Contact the Lennox and Addington Historical Society.    webmaster@lennoxandaddingtonhistoricalsociety.ca
Last modified on: October 09, 2008